The frequency of cleaning frequently touched surfaces, e.g. handrails, tables, lift buttons, doorknobs, telephones has been increased using virucidal materials that are also approved by the environmental protection agency.
Your room will also be completely disinfected and safely cleaned before arrival.
Our employees, who are in direct contact with employees, disinfect and clean your hands regularly. In addition, hand disinfectant dispensers are placed at the workplace and in the lounge areas of the guests.
With your prudence, you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts and staff. Therefore we ask you:
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other people.
- To be reserved in advance for the restaurants.
- Avoid traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- Refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with hands that have not been cleaned.
- Sneezing / coughing in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. Contact the host by phone if there are any signs during the stay. Please report to reception.